|Measuring Range||25 -3000 MICRON|
|Least Count||25 m|
|Size||37 mm x 6,37 mm x 65 mm|
|Usage/Application||wet film thickness|
· Made of stainless steel high durability.
· These hexagonal precision formed stainless steel wet film combs are long lasting and reusable and are supplied in a range of thicknesses measuring up to 3000 μm (120 mils).
· These six sided combs vary in size, giving any 24 or 36 measurement steps, depending on the comb, providing added accuracy.
· Material: Stainless Steel
· Measuring range:25-3000um
· Place a comb perpendicular to and touching the substrate. Hold the comb in position and wait a few seconds until the teeth are wet. Remove the comb from the film. The wet film thickness lies between the biggest value 'coated' or 'wet' tooth and the smallest value 'uncoated' or 'dry' tooth.
· 1 x Wet Film Thickness Gauge