|Measuring Range||25 -3000 MICRON|
|Least Count||25 m|
|Size||37 mm x 6,37 mm x 65 mm|
|Usage/Application||wet film thickness|
· Made of stainless steel high durability.
· These hexagonal precision formed stainless steel wet film combs are long lasting and reusable and are supplied in a range of thicknesses measuring up to 3000 μm (120 mils).
· These six sided combs vary in size, giving any 24 or 36 measurement steps, depending on the comb, providing added accuracy.
· Material: Stainless Steel
· Measuring range:25-3000um
· Place a comb perpendicular to and touching the substrate. Hold the comb in position and wait a few seconds until the teeth are wet. Remove the comb from the film. The wet film thickness lies between the biggest value ''coated'' or ''wet'' tooth and the smallest value ''uncoated'' or ''dry'' tooth.
· 1 x Wet Film Thickness Gauge
|Measuring Range||0-25 microns up to,0-25 microns up to 1000 microns|
|Usage/Application||wet film thickness measure|
|Special Construction||Bearing for smoother rolling|
This Wet Film Wheel is used to measure the wet film thickness on smooth and flat coated surfaces such as lacquer, varnish, adhesive and other materials.
Precision gauge to check the wet film thickness
Made of high grade stainless steel
Five scales available 0~100m, 0~200m, 0~300m, 0~500m, 0~1000m
BEVS 1702/100Wet Film Thickness Wheel0-100mBEVS 1702/200Wet Film Thickness Wheel0-200mBEVS 1702/300Wet Film Thickness Wheel0-300mBEVS 1702/500Wet Film Thickness Wheel0-500mBEVS 1702/1000Wet Film Thickness Wheel0-1000m